NICTA is calling for bids from all eligible and qualified Bidders for the Connect the Farmers Project (CFP). The Tender number for the project is NICTA-UAS-2018-2-001.
The project is collaboration between NICTA, Department of Agriculture and Livestock (DAL) and the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
Interested Bidders or applicants can obtain additional information from the following contact:
Principal Project Engineer - ICT Applications
NICTA Head Office
Stratos Building, Level 4 & 5, Savannah Heights, Waigani
P.O Box 8444
National Capital District
Phone: +675 3033200/+675 3033239
The eligibility requirements for the project include:
1. Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that is has a Net Worth of not less than K75,000, in order to confirm that it has sufficient financing capacity for the investment to construct and meet the Technical Requirements and provide the Mandatory Services.
The Net Worth of any shareholder in the Bidder may be included in the calculation of the Net Worth of the Bidder if:
- the shareholder holds or promises to hold a minimum of one-third (1/3) of ownership interest (including all forms of ownership interest) in the Bidder; and
- a shareholder indicates that is willing to guarantee performance of the Bidder and provides written undertaking to this effect for inclusion in the bid
2. Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience and staffing requirement(s);
- It has a minimum of one (1) year operational experience in the provision of public internet access and service(s) at any location;
- The Bidder may rely on the experience of any shareholder in the Bidder's Joint Venture/Partnership, provided that shareholder:
- is licensed by NICTA;
is either a shareholder in the Bidder, or has committed in a binding agreement to become a shareholder of the proposed Bidder, and that partner holds a minimum of one-third(1/3) of ownership interests (including all forms of ownership interest) in the Bidder.
- Has at least four (4) full time staff available to carry out installation, maintenance, repairs and servicing of equipment and devices, and meet customer needs for ongoing technical service
- Substantially compliant with its license terms and conditions.
A complete set of Bidding Documents in English ay be obtained by interested bidders upon payments of a non-refundable fee of K1000. The method of payment will be direct payment in the form of a bank cheque or EFTPOS.
The Bidding Document can be obtained from the NICTA Head Office, Level 4 & 5, Tower 1 Stratos Building, Savannah Heights.
Bids must be delivered before or by 10:00 am on 17th December 2018. Electronic bids will not be accepted. Late bids will be rejected outright. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives that choose to be present at the NICTA Head Office on 17th December 2018 at 10:30am.
All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
Charles S. Punaha
Chief Executive Officer
|Public Notice||Click to view|